Your tasks as an intern will be diverse and centered around the production of innovative training materials.
For example, one main task is creating training videos. You will be involved throughout the production process; helping to write storyboards, planning and shooting the footage (for example, you might be interviewing an astronaut or creating an animation), as well as editing the final video.
Solid skills in multimedia development, both 2D and 3D, and/or design will see you being kept busy on a range of varied and novel activities. You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Main Work Responsiblities:
- Recording and editing videos for training and educational purposes (for example: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbyvawxScNbsoD_tGlw8kWCw3S5htiVKZ)
- Development of multimedia content as required, using a variety of tools and software
- Assisting in the creative and design process by suggesting innovative ways to illustrate complex technical concepts
- Supporting the EAC Training Division Team as required
- You should be from either a multimedia/creative design background or an aerospace engineering or scientific field of studies but have good video/multimedia skills
- Experience with video and/or audio recording
- Experience of design, 2D/3D graphics, animation for example: Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, Captivate, InDesign etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English (minimum CEFRA C1)
- A passion for human spaceflight and modern communication technology would be beneficial but most important are enthusiasm and curiosity
Your profile will determine where you fit best and which projects (technical or design) you work on.
- UK National
- EU National
The deadline for this position has passed