Description of the position
The successful candidate will be joining Open Cosmos’ core team in Harwell-Oxford (UK) and will be in charge of designing, simulation and validating and testing electronic systems as part of Open Cosmos’ electronics team.
She/he will be involved in a fast design-test-iterate cycle that characterises Open Cosmos’ work.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design, verification and validation of PCB schematics and layout
- EMC analysis
- Experience on embedded software using ARM and FPGA
- Work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team
- Work independently and under pressure
- Take initiative and work in a self-driven manner
- Embrace challenge and work outside of the comfort zone
- Commit to fulfil customer requirements and expectations
Skills and competences
- Quick learner
- Interest to work in the space industry in a startup environment
- Open to new technologies
- Over 5 years experience in high speed >1GHz digital circuit design, validation and testing or equivalent experience
- Over 3 years experience in EMC analysis or equivalent experience
- Experience on high current circuit analysis, design, validating and testing.
- Experience on designing 8 layers PCBs
- Experience on designing, validating and testing analog circuits
Space electronics design experience
Experience on embedded software using DSP
Agile methods experience (Agile, Scrum, …)
Knowledge of languages other than English
Other Jobs at Open Cosmos
No jobs currently available.