Do you want to:
- Further develop your track record of creative thinking and applying it logically to solving problems?
- Innovate and work at the research/operational interface?
- Work in an entrepreneurial, growing company and help it grow faster?
If so, Environment Systems would like to hear from you! A highly motivated developer, who is seeking to grow their track record in developing software. The post is initially for a fixed term 6 months, with the aim of extending it to join the team permanently. It will ideally be based in our Aberystwyth office, but home based working is an option for the right candidate. The post may require some UK and overseas travel. Competitive salary to be negotiated on the basis of qualifications and experience.
We want you to have experience in some or all of the following:
- Programming and scripting in Java and Python
- Using Linux
- Version control systems (Git)
- Django (to contribute to web-based stuff)
- Celery (asynchronous pipeline processing)
- OGC standards (integration)
- Cloud computing (AWS)
- Using geospatial libraries and RDMS (PostgreSQL or equivalent)
- UI experience including mobile apps
Other Jobs at Environment Systems
No jobs currently available.