Design & Data GmbH are a media agency which specifically caters to the global aerospace industry. We produce creative content for a wide range of media – from 3D animations to fully-fledged websites, always looking for innovative ways to present our clients' organisations in the best possible light. We also manage and provide access to image and video content from the European Space Agency.
Accordingly, the key person will be expected to undertake the following tasks:
- Manage and moderate our customer’s online social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Google +);
- Develop social media plans and enact them;
- Liaise with social media managers in other relevant international organisations regarding social media initiatives;
- Write and upload content for our customer's youth education site and science blog;
- Write, develop and upload content, for example press releases;
- Publish and maintain static content within the customer's intranet;
- Act as back-up for other website and intranet content publishers within the department;
- Support social media/web content-specific tasks during our customer's key activities (launches, events, etc.);
- Participate in the development of effective content management procedures and documentation for website and intranet;
- Monitor external news/policy developments relevant for our customer's strategy, via web and social media, and suggest strategic/communication responses where appropriate.
In the performance of these tasks, the key person shall apply the relevant organisational and programmatic quality management procedures for the customer, including the relevant working practices and procedures with special focus on the corporate document management system and branding guidelines.
The key person will need to demonstrate:
A thorough understanding and practical experience of the following:
- Content Management Systems (such as Oracle UCM) - Web content delivery methods and standards;
- International policy development and analysis.
Thorough knowledge of the following software:
- Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver) ;
- Knowledge of the following products would be considered and advantage: Adobe Flash, Adobe Premiere Pro, professional sound and video compression tools (e.g. Sony SoundForge, Sorenson Squeeze) and methods.
Can effectively work in English and has knowledge of French
- The official languages of our customer are English and French. The working language for this position is English and therefore the key person must be able to work effectively in this language, especially as far as written skills are concerned and have knowledge of the other.
Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
The key person will have at least two years' working experience in social media content coordination. Previous experience writing about scientific/technology subjects would be considered advantageous, as well as experience monitoring new policy/international relations developments for strategic/communication purposes. A relevant university degree would also be considered an advantage.
He/she will be required to work independently with the minimum of supervision but able to refer to our customer's points of contact when necessary. He/she shall be task-driven, responsive and self-motivated. A largely self-managed person, the key person shall have excellent communication skills and be used to working towards high standards.
This job is located in Darmstadt, Germany. If you think you've got what it takes, we'd love to hear from you. Send us a convincing set of application documents including references and salary requirements / rates to email@example.com
Other Jobs at Design & Data
No jobs currently available.