Thales Alenia Space is currently looking for a Software Database Engineer located in Cannes (France). Joining our team, the candidate will be at the heart of most advanced technologies in the field of database software.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
As a Database Software Engineer, you will be in charge of the following missions :
- you will realize the architecture studies to suggest innovative solutions regarding the satellite database’s needs
- you will develop the software required you will contribute to innovations in the matter of database and big data technologies, in particular taking into account the architectures and new technologies aspects
- you will support the users to keep up the maintenance of the operational conditions of the software used on big satellite program
As a potential candidate, you should have:
- Master in computer science
- Knowledge in coding with JAVA / ECLIPSE RCP and new technologies related
- First experience in software design (UML and EMF) and workshop in software on database architectures
- Ability to converse and write technical documentation in English
As a potential candidate, you should be someone who is:
- You are passionate for design and software development.
- You wish to work in the software field among a team of experts in new technologies.
- Easy going, accurate and creative, you have a particular interest for innovation.
You recognize yourself in this job description and would like to apply ?
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org