Development & Industrialization of composite products EngineerThales Alenia Space Direct Entry Permanent Toulouse, France
Thales Alenia Space is currently looking for a Development & industrialization of composite products Engineer located in Toulouse (France).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
As a Development & industrialization of composite products Engineer, you will be in charge of the following missions :
Industrialization and production
- Participate to design and development of products with the “Study and Developments” teams representing manufacturing and assembly aspects in using LEAN and CE (Concurrent engineering) approach.
- To be a driving force of proposal for industrialization and manufacturing of composite products
- Promote DFMA Approach (Design for Manufacturing & Assembly ) .
Composite Supply chain management - Working closely with product lines you have the responsibility for :
- The composite production plan
- Monitoring of our partners (technical monitoring and improving supplier performance (KPI)) by providing technical assistance and management project.
- Management of supplies and materials necessary to the composite products manufacturing
- Management of the selection process of the suppliers in collaboration with Procurement and Product Line directorate
Proposition and new composite products Management
- You must be force of proposals to anticipate and introduce new composite products
- Innovation driven by the actions of competitiveness, you will animate research projects and response to institutional French & Europe procurement (Region, CNES, ESA, ... IRT).
- You provide new technologies monitoring (industrialization, implementation, competitiveness, qualification…)
As a potential candidate, you should have:
- You have an Engineering Degree (or equivalent) in mechanics, aeronautics, materials.
As a potential candidate, you should be someone who is:
- You have aptitude and technical capacity to lead complex topics, from the design phase to the problem solving. You are manufacturability and industrialization oriented.
- You are adaptable, able to work with people from different backgrounds in a highly skilled team.
- You are comfortable in English, both written and spoken. Basic level of French or a strong motivation to learn it is required.
You recognize yourself in this job description and would like to apply ?
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org