Software Development Engineer for Big Data AnalysisThales Alenia Space Direct Entry Permanent Cannes or Toulouse, France
Thales Alenia Space is currently looking for an Software Development Engineer for Big Data Analysis located in Cannes (France). Joining our teams you will be at the heart of most advanced technologies in the field of software for satellite control. You will be part of the team in charge of the design and development of the new solution for storage and analysis of satellite data (from the first tests before delivery until the end of its life in-orbit, ie. about 20 years of data collection to manage).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
As a Software Development Engineer for Big Data Analysis, you will be in charge of the following missions :
- you will be in charge of the technological choices made regarding the storage solution and the architecture required (depending on the different types of deployment needed)
- you will participate to the development of this new solution and to the implementation of the right methodology to analyze the stored data
- you will support the integration, validation and deployment of the global solution to the whole set of users (internal and external)
- you will contribute to the maintenance activities for correction, prevention and evolution related.
As a potential candidate, you should have:
- BEng or MEng in computer science / software
- Knowledge in coding with JAVA / Architecture / Big Data Technology : platform Hadoop, InfluxDB, Cassandra and technologies related
- Knowledge of relational data models and different storage modules (NoSQL, HDFS), data analysis methods are required
- Knowledge in the field of Machine Learning would be a plus
As a potential candidate, you should be someone who is:
- You are available, autonomous and rigorous.
- You are passionate for design and software development.
- You wish to work in the software field among a team of experts in new technologies.
You recognize yourself in this job description and would like to apply ?
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org