KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
You role will be to:
- Design documentation to justify the solution in front of the customer
- Design and development of radio-communication building blocks (modulators, demodulators, power amplifiers, filters, antennas), from the first BB prototype up to the support to the production.
- Design validation according to the established plan (simulation, bread boarding, ..), Perform all the associated analysis (WCA, EMC,..) and technical documentation (technical description, IDS, tuning & testing procedure)
- Interaction with customer and with internal departments in the company (project management, quality, manufacturing)
- Assurance of compliance of customer technical requirements in a frame of cost and lead time optimization
As a potential candidate, you should have:
- Telecommunication Engineer with demonstrated background in electronics, radio-communication and telecommunication systems.
- Knowledge about filters synthesis and modeling.
- Experience in design and/or development of power dividers, test coupler and passive components.
- Lab experience
- Test & Measurement equipment experience (Spectrum Analyzer, Vector Analyzer, Demodulator, BER tester…)
- Simulation: ADS, MATLAB, MICIAN/CST or equivalent
As a potential candidate, you should be someone who is:
- Good academic record
- International experience
- Technical orientation with management capabilities
- Problem solving, negotiation
- Team work orientation, proactivity and rigor on the performed tasks
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Team work capabilities, proactivity and rigor
- Self-motivation and innovation capacity; versatility
You should also have a good command of English, both spoken and written.
Apply Now!Rolling Deadline