Sapienza Consulting is a leading provider of space mission and project support through people, software and services. We are a preferred supplier for the European Space Agency (ESA) and due to our high level of success, now also a supplier to space industry companies as well as other European bodies. We currently recruit for The Netherlands, UK, Italy, Spain, Belgium, France and Germany, and we are still growing!
Sapienza is currently looking for an addition to our recruitment team who will learn the unique recruitment lifecycle for our clients in the space and defence industry and government organizations. We are looking for someone who is deadline and target oriented, has a high level of accuracy and is flexible and enthusiastic.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE RECRUITMENT TRAINEE
- Advertise the vacancy through appropriate channels, ensuring that active applicants are reached
- Proactively contact potential candidates to ensure that passive applicants are reached as well
- Review applicants submissions to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Perform pre-screening and preliminary interviews in person and over the phone
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System
- Ensure all required documents for client submissions are perfect to ensure that our candidates get the best representation possible
- Provide support arranging interviews and relocation assistance
- Contribute to our growth by providing us with your opinion and helping us streamline our processes and procedures.
- In addition to the above outlined responsibilities, in the second half of the employment contract, the candidate is expected to be responsible also for the below tasks
- Review and analyse our client’s job descriptions, extracting the core responsibilities and requirements to better understand the type of candidate to look for
- Schedule and plan the different roles to ensure all deadlines are met, creating actions in our local databases
- Student, Recent graduate or a few years of work experience
- Some experience in recruitment, customer service or sales would be an asset
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office, with strong experience using Word and Excel
- IT savvy and able to pick up new IT tools with ease
- Fluent in English with outstanding communication skills and telephone manners; knowledge of another European language would be considered an asset
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to work under pressure in a deadline oriented and fast paced environment
- High degree of self-motivation, energy and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Other Jobs at Sapienza Consulting
No jobs currently available.