IET Satellite Communication Systems Course 2019
in London, UK
The industry-standard course programme presents a comprehensive overview of satellite communication technology and applications, so delegates can learn practical skills required for design engineers.
Join our 34th course and explore fundamentals of link budgets; spacecraft and earth hardware design & engineering incl. antennas; payload and earth station engineering; networks and system design, current commercial and military use as well as likely future trends.
The lecture sessions are complemented by the workshop day with a choice of industry-focussed project exercises that offer the most thorough technical groundings in satellite communications engineering available in the market.
- Alan Howell, Chief Space Segment Architect, Inmarsat
- Daryl Jones, Head of Advanced Payload Systems, Airbus
- Dave Davis, Technical Director, VT iDirect
- David Bookham, Managing Director, BDE Space
- David Jowsey, Satellite Products, BT Media & Broadcast
- Paul Febvre, CTO, Satellite Applications Catapult
- Tim Waterfield, Senior Specialist – Antennas, Airbus DS
- Tim Tozer, Professor of Communications, University of York
Who should attend?
- Engineers and technicians looking to develop their knowledge and to gain expertise in the modern satellite communications technology
- Government and military technologists requiring a wider overview of the satcom industry
- Students and graduates with engineering and science backgrounds planning their career in satellite communications
- Corporate, PR, marketing and sales staff requiring a better understanding of satellite communications technology
Visit the website for more information.
This event has passed