Connect Harwell Nxt Gen: Early Career Poster Competition Entries
Harwell Science and Innovation Campus
in Harwell, UK
Do you have an exciting project that you’re working on that could be of interest to your peers? Distilling your research into a poster that is engaging and visually appealing can be a challenge but is an excellent way to stretch your creativity and demonstrate the impact of your work.
Enter this Connect Harwell Nxt Gen: Poster competition to share your work, network with your campus colleagues and have the chance to win a prize! Light refreshment will be provided.
- Open to Early Career, PHD and Post Doc students
- Open topic
- Poster boards will be judged on clarity of message and communication rather than academic/best science content
- Submissions in portrait format only. A0 size preferred.
- Entrants must print their own posters (venue will supply fixings)
- Top three poster boards will win Amazon Voucher prizes
- Posters must be completed to display on Wednesday 30 October, 2019
Pre submission requirements:
- Poster Title
- One sentence bio to describe yourself (name, career stage, research area, Harwell Campus location)
- Affiliation with Harwell Campus organisation
Deadline for pre submission entries is Wednesday 9 October, 2019!
This event has passed