in London, UK
TARGETjobs want you to Be Inspired, Be Innovative, Be Inmarsat with two networking events that will provide an insight into working for the world’s leading provider of global mobile satellite communications.
Who can apply?
You can apply if you are interested in launching a career in the space sector and:
- have the unrestricted right to work in the UK (unfortunately we are unable to accept students who require sponsorship after graduating for this event)
- are studying at a UK university
- in your final year of study
- are studying computer science, data science, electrical engineering and any telecommunications or space science technology related course.
Students from any background are welcome to apply. We would particularly like to encourage applications from female students, BAME students and students who went to a state school, were eligible for free school meals or were the first in their family to go to university.
9 March 2020 Inmarsat, Old Street, London
20 April 2020 Inmarsat, Old Street, London
Millions of people place their trust in Inmarsat daily, whether they are on land, on sea or in the air.
We are giving you the opportunity to discover the unparalleled career you could have with Inmarsat as well as ask current graduates, recruiters and the CEO those burning questions!
Join us for an afternoon at Inmarsat’s global control centre in central London to learn more about the life-changing projects Inmarsat is currently working on that you could be involved with.
You’ll take part in essential sessions that will help you understand the skills and experience Inmarsat wants you to demonstrate throughout the application process. The advice you’ll receive from recruiters will put you not just one small step, but a giant leap, ahead of everyone when applying for one of its graduate opportunities.
- Get a glimpse at the future of Inmarsat and how you can fit into this
- Access all areas with a tour of the global control centre
- Sit down with recruiters who’ll explain exactly what they look for
- Take part in sessions that will help you understand what is needed from you and network with other students.
Be inspired. Be innovative. Be Inmarsat.