BST Professional Open Day
The International Astronautical Congress (https://www.iac2018.org/) will be held in Bremen, Germany from 1st to 5th October and since Berlin is a mere 3-hour train journey from Bremen and it’s only an extra day’s stay in Germany for potential clients, we intend to hold a “professional open day” at BST (https://www.berlin-space-tech.com/) in Berlin on the 6th October.
The objective is to give potential clients an opportunity to listen to what BST can offer your institution/organisation and also to tour our facilities.
The IAC gala is held on the evening of 5th October so we’ll travel by train from Bremen on Saturday morning.
The proposed agenda
- 7am travel from Bremen to Berlin / check in to a hotel at 11am
- 12pm coffee at BST (social/networking with clients)
- 1pm discussion of cubesat and Microsat subsystems
- 2pm break for buffet lunch/networking
- 3pm discussion of technology transfer
- 4pm tour of BST laboratories
- 5pm break for coffee/networking and Q&A
- 6pm leave BST
- 7pm meet at hotel to travel to a restaurant for an evening meal
In order to maximise the benefit of your visit, we plan to limit numbers so you can spend time with the Directors and technical staff. Therefore, if you plan to attend, please register your interest at the earliest possible convenience.