The main purpose of this role will be to act as an export and import control assistant advising on all associated regulatory matters, supporting the Legal Director.
The candidate will be required to:
- Develop, maintain and share current knowledge of export/import control regulations applicable to business activity in the UK and with third party suppliers and customers in Europe, USA and beyond.
- Assist with the development, implementation and governance of associated processes and policies to ensure full compliance with legislation, pertinent to the import and export control regulations of the space industry and associated technology.
- Work alongside and support the Legal Director to ensure all activity is assessed for license requirements, and manage license applications ensuring these are in place where required and import and exports are controlled appropriately.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- Experience of establishing Bribery and Anti-Corruption policies and procedures or similar.
- Some experience of compiling and delivering training programmes.
- Some knowledge of ITAR/EAR/MTCR regulations.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and influencing capabilities.
- Able to communicate effectively with junior and senior levels of management.
- Experience of dealing with external government agencies (including, but not limited to export control audits).
- Experience in the development of business policies and process governance within an international business.
- Customs process/formalities at a global level.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in the areas of UK export/import control licensing regulations, and some knowledge of US export control licensing regulations.
Other Jobs at Skyrora
No jobs currently available.