Do you want to use science and creative thinking to solve real problems?
We provide world-leading satellite remote sensing solutions to the oil and gas, mining, environmental and engineering markets. Our remote sensing specialists are experts in image processing and interpretation, spanning diverse applications including structural geology, surface deformation (InSAR), terrain classification and offshore seeps.
Become Part of our Team
You will work as part of a larger team responsible for working in collaboration with our clients and delivering impressive results every time, by deriving information about the Earth’s surface and exploiting a diverse range of optical, radar and elevation datasets.
You will use your technical expertise and innovative spark to convert satellite imagery into mapping and monitoring products. Through our comprehensive training programme, you will learn the technical fundamentals, apply this knowledge to real-world examples and create state of the art solutions for our clients.
We are looking for individuals who will enjoy using their problem solving skills to meet the challenges our clients have, and will continuously seek to improve our technology and solutions.
- Salary starting from £27,000 p.a.
- Highly attractive bonus scheme
- Initially 22 days holiday with future increases, complemented by a flexible buying and selling holiday program
- Employee Assistance Program to support our staff
- Flexible Private Medical & Dental care programs, tailored to suit individual or family needs
- Relocation assistance
- Company contributory pension plan
We Care about our Staff and Environment
We recognise the importance of work life balance for our employees, which is supported through our flexible working and relaxed dress code policies.
We recognise and actively support the wellbeing of our staff through many different initiatives;
Tech, Travel and Fashion discounts all available through our benefits platform
- Discounts on nationwide restaurants, cinema tickets and days out through our benefits platform
- Discounts schemes, including Gym membership and a cycle purchase scheme
- Social club events, spontaneous reward events throughout the year
We encourage and actively support a strong sense of community, through volunteering and various company initiatives, as well as a strong company commitment to protecting our environment through sustainable solutions, energy saving and waste reduction enterprises.
Educated to a BSc, MSc or PhD degree level in any of the following disciplines; remote sensing, geography, maths, physics and environmental science
The ideal candidate will have a background or some experience in remote sensing
Key Skills and Competencies
- Passion and enthusiasm for analytical and problem solving challenges
- Expertise in an area of applied science
- Enthusiastic attitude towards learning and flexibility to adapt to new challenges or changes in direction
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver on project deadlines
- Open communication and collaboration with teams and clients