Various Internships 2019
Internship 1 year Harwell, UK
Uploaded 4 Apr 2019
We have opportunities across 4 areas including:
- Project Management Team to help make reality of the real-life challenge’s mankind faces
- Innovation Team with an international focus of bringing technology to life overseas
- People Team to help us grow and be an even better place to work
- Marketing Team to engage with the public and attract attention across the globe
Is this for you? Are you interested? Want to be part of the most amazing intern opportunity EVER then get in touch!
We don’t need your CV, we want to hear about YOU! What makes you tick? Why us? What is unique about you? How you want to tell us about you, is up to you – it could be a story, a video, drawing or letter. We are all about people, innovation and creativity so don’t be constrained by the CV box! Apply now or send it all over to [email protected] or post to Electron Building, Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0QR
If you would like to talk this through or ask any questions, give me a call on 01235 567603
We are all about diversity – we know this is what keeps us on the cutting edge of innovation across all our teams. We are not looking for people to fit in our culture, we are looking for you to enhance it, it’s about what you can contribute… it’s difference and diversity that sparks innovation after all!
Why spend 12 months of your life with us?
- real business experience...across multiple teams
- Get the skills employers want
- Hang out with rocket scientists, gamers, experts from across industries
- Be part of an international team
- Save the world
- Bulk up your CV
- Solve real life problems
- Make decisions, take responsibility, own it!
- Get a sense of achievement and purpose
- You get to tell your mates you work in SPACE!
- £18,000 pro rata
- 28 days of annual leave pro rata + Bank Holidays
- Private medical
- Free tea and biscuits all day long!
Must knows before you apply:
- You do not need to have any qualifications – just the want to learn
- You do not need to have worked in Space to be part of any of our teams
- You must have valid Right to Work in the UK for the duration of this internship
- Our working week is Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
- We are based in Harwell with amazing transport links to Didcot / Wantage / Abingdon / Oxford / Reading and most of the other nearby towns and villages.
- We want you to start in July 2019 and stay till the end of July 2020
If this has blown your mind send your info to us by the 22nd of April at the very latest. Please note, should a high volume of applications be received before the closing date, we may close the advert down early - so don't wait!