Thermal & Mechanical Testing Technician
Direct Entry Job Permanent Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Uploaded 4 Apr 2019
You will have the opportunity to provide expertise in Thermal Analysis & Verification Section.
Tasks and Activities
- Support projects and external customers in the domain of thermal and mechanical experimental verification and environmental testing of small scale space equipment in facilities of the Mechanical Systems Laboratory (MSL). You will be involved in all activities related to preparation, execution, and evaluation and reporting under the direct supervision of the Laboratory Manager.
- Support the development and the maintenance of the laboratory infrastructure and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 for operational work and support the definition and maintenance of working (maintenance) procedures for the laboratory facilities.
- Make regular progress reports.
- Provide adequate documentation, covering all tasks above.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Technical Degree (Bsc., Diploma or equivalent) from a recognised Institution or equivalent.
- You have a strong background in environmental testing and thermal verification by test.
- You have proven experience in the area of testing with evidence of work in a laboratory and within a team of engineers and technicians.
- You have proven experience in the area of laboratory maintenance & calibration & data acquisition
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have specific knowledge and experience in vibration testing.
- You have knowledge and experience of ISO 9001 and 17025.
Other Jobs at RHEA Group
No jobs currently available.