We are looking to add an Electronics Engineer to our exceptional engineering team. This role will have an emphasis on On-Board Computer (OBC) , ADCS, Radio and Electrical Power System (EPS) design.
- Mentor junior engineers
- Assembly and debugging of various hardware.
- Design of circuitry and PCB layout for flight and test hardware.
- Component selection and documentation
- Prototyping and testing
- Digital and Analogue electronic hardware design and development for space conditions
- KiCad and LTspice experience an advantage
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Experience of writing high-quality documentation
- Hands-on experience of designing and testing PCBs
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar (Master’s or PhD preferred)