ERP Implementation Internship
Internship 6 months Harwell, Oxfordshire, UK
Uploaded 11 Apr 2019
This opportunity is for a 6-month internship, ideal for an engineering student looking for early experience of the aerospace sector. We are open to consider a full staff position following this internship. This is an exciting opportunity for you as an engineer to get familiar with both technical and commercial aspects of the space sector in a fast-growing start-up.
You will be joining Open Cosmos’ core team in Harwell-Oxford (UK). You will participate primarily in the ERP and Technical activities of the company, as well as the implementation of the ERP system.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Gather the requirements from the different departments
- Architect the flow of information
- Implement the processes in the tool
- Verify and lead the roll out to a selected group of employees representing the different departments for assessment
- Iterate for final roll out at company level
Skills, attitude and experience
- Completed (at least) first year of BSc/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics/Maths, business or similar
- Knowledge of company organisation and ERP systems.
- Knowledge of KPIs and metrics.
- Programming experience with Python.
- Proactive attitude and drive to achieve results.
- Drive for efficiency and automation.
- Quick learner with curiosity, creativity, teamwork skills and open to new challenges.
- Proficiency in written and oral English.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Knowledge of supply chain, production and engineering cycles and processes.
- Good communication & soft skills.