An Assembly Integration and Test Engineer is required for a full-time position to work for one of the UK’s most innovative young companies, Clyde Space*, a World leader in electronic systems for small and miniature satellites. The company is looking to deliver some key project milestones and meet rapidly growing customer demand for our products as this exciting market expands. We are looking to recruit an AIT Engineer who can work within our Missions Group to deliver full Spacecraft build and test capability.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Acceptance of hardware at subsystem level followed by full assembly and test of nanosatellites.
- Executing and defining Nanosatellite spacecraft platform build processes and procedures.
- Working alongside the Lead Systems engineer to test bespoke payload elements.
- Guide nanosatellite through environmental test campaign.
- Compiling test results and reports.
- Providing design for manufacture feedback and guidance at project design phases.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with electronics-based products.
- At least one of the following:
- Experience building intricate mechanical assemblies.
- Experience testing and debugging electronic devices.
- Experience running and contributing to test regimes.
- Able to perform effectively under high workloads and be able to adapt to a rapidly-changing time-critical environment.
- Able to commit to the plan and deliver the expected results on time, or to report proactively if any deviations are foreseen.
- Previous experience in a Space Engineering environment.
- Experience in testing RF communications systems within and EMC chamber environment.