GMV is currently involved in a number of European Space Agency, European Commission (H2020), and industrial projects related to Earth Observation (EO) and exploration robotics.
The precise project will not be known until it starts but it will be related to a combination of EO and robotics using artificial intelligence (image processing and machine learning). The intern will join a small team and work on a range of activities that will be selected based on experience and discussion at the beginning of the internship. The project may include: research, software development, image processing, testing, data collection (fieldwork) participating in meeting and presenting on the work.
- Academic degree: MSc. Computer Science
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- Experience in at least one programming language.
- Understanding of versioning software (ideally GIT).
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Programming language: Matlab / Simulink (or Julia)
- Experience with ROS
- C++ or Python
- Experience in vision processing.
- Basic understanding of image classification.
- UKSEDS membership
- Mechanical design / robotics
- Assembly Integration and Validation know how
- Experience with Linux OS.