Digital Content Manager and Graphic Designer
Direct Entry Job Permanent Farnborough, UK
Uploaded 9 Jul 2019
We are a small, fun, hard-working team, based in Farnborough, Hampshire, with a passion for what we do. We have an open culture, constantly looking for ways to improve and to learn, welcoming ideas from everyone and working collaboratively as a team.
We are looking for somebody with a creative mind, artistic flare, and an eye for detail, to lead, develop and maintain our external communications, marketing and press.
The digital content manager will be responsible for our website, social media and press releases, for the generation, editing and proofreading of content and maintaining brand consistency within the team.
The company is embarking on a major space project that requires the stimulation, development and maintenance of an external community. The digital content manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of a content strategy, the coordination of inputs from the team and our partners, the generation of material, and the regular production of consistent high-quality output.
The ability to generate diagrams, images and infographics is also required to support the external communications and project deliverables.
- At least 2-5 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Strong working knowledge of websites, social media and other content platforms.
- Proven track record producing high quality content to tight deadlines.
- Graphic design experience with the ability to generate diagrams, images and infographics.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Partnership and team management experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting workloads.