SW Developer for Mission Analysis and Flight Dynamics Division
Direct Entry Job Permanent Madrid, Spain
Uploaded 25 Jul 2019
The work of the MENG Application Area is oriented to supporting the design of space missions from a mission engineering point of view, design software tools for mission analysis and flight dynamics, and research celestial mechanics and astrodynamics.
DEIMOS is selecting a SW developer to be integrated in the Mission Engineering (MENG) Application Area of the Flight Systems Business Unit. The main responsibilities include:
- Development of software tools for space applications domain.
- Development of software for flight dynamics purposes.
- Development of optimised mission planning algorithms and tools.
- SW specification, design, development and validation.
- A recognized degree in engineering (computer science, telecommunication, electrical, aerospace or similar), physics or mathematics.
- Software engineering methods and techniques.
- Demonstrated programming skills in C++11/14.
- Knowledge of celestial mechanics and astrodynamics.
- Postgraduate studies (e.g. M.Sc.) in engineering (computer science, telecommunication, electrical, aerospace or similar), physics or mathematics.
- Build automation tools: Maven, CMake.
- TDD and Unit testing: Google Test, JUnit.
- Other programming languages: Python, FORTRAN 2003.
- Unified Modelling Language.
- Optimisation theory and techniques.
Other Jobs at Elecnor Deimos
No jobs currently available.