- Ensure all agreed operational policies, processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with Serco’s mandatory training requirements.
- Represent Serco and the Customer at meetings and briefings as required.
- Ensure all meetings are attended as required or, provide a suitable deputy.
- Comply with, and ensure adherence to, the QHSE, FIRE, HR and Security Policies.
- Conduct any reasonable tasks or assignments as requested by line management.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the Skynet fleet, ensuring all operations are IAW with documented procedures and are completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensure awareness of Operational and Contract KPIs and contribute to meeting targets set.
- Interpreting Orbital Software outputs.
- Correct operation of Flight Auto-Procedures either manually or initiated by the Task Scheduler, ensuring the correct argument files are loaded.
- Correct and timely configuration of the Tracking Telemetry & Command (TT&C) path.
- Correct and timely configuration and initiation of Spacecraft Ranging as scheduled.
- Successfully completing the Annual Cat 2 Formal Appraisal Board.
- Degree Qualified in a science related subject or experience in a space operational environment
- Experience in a satellite operations environment
- Minimum of CAT2 Spacecraft Controller
Rolling DeadlineApply Now!If you apply, please mention that you found this job on our site
Other Jobs at Serco
No jobs currently available.