Looking to use your software skills for something more than ad-supported apps and e-commerce?
EnduroSat is the only satellite company in Bulgaria with strategic mission to design and engineer spacecraft systems. Here at EnduroSat we prototype, iterate and engineer next generation satellites, advancing new designs in spacecraft electronics, communication systems and software. We control every step of each design. Our office is a truly inspiring mix of young professionals from a diverse of domains of expertise and cultures.
This Quality Assurance Engineering role is responsible for supporting the testing of satellite systems, and applications across all phases of the Development Life Cycle. This role specifically supports testing of firmware and software on communication and power modules for NanoSats.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Designs, writes, and executes test plans, test cases for complex features
- Executes manual and automated test scripts
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report defects to development teams using bug tracking tool – Jira, RTC/Jazz or Trello
- B.S./M.S. degree in a technical field
- Minimum one year of experience as a QA Engineer
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adhere software testing methodologies and processes to release a high-quality software
- Highly motivated team-player that forms strong relationships with colleagues and has good interpersonal skills
Other Jobs at EnduroSat
No jobs currently available.