Graduate Application Engineer - Aerospace
Graduate Position Permanent Nottingham, UK
Uploaded 17 Aug 2019
We are looking for a highly motivated Graduate Application Engineer to join our expanding Aerospace team in Nottingham, UK to be the primary technical resource for the global strategic account management team, and drive and manage the technology evaluation/implementation stage of the commercial/technical project delivery for our Aerospace business.
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
As a Graduate Application Engineer you will work in the global aerospace account management team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our cutting-edge CAE software tools and identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the commercial/technical process. It is key to this role that you establish and maintain strong relationships with customers throughout the account management process.
The role demands technical knowledge, commercial understanding, great interpersonal skills and a passion for communicating solutions to complex engineering problems, in a way that can excite and engage your colleagues and our global customer base.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Provide product information and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of requests for quotations from customers.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements for the product development and the engineering service proposal.
- Perform technical/product training for engineers at targeted accounts.
- Assist in the design and development of new tools and services necessary to make target accounts comfortable and successful.
- Market research on aerospace technology trends.
- Technical publications in the major global aerospace conferences/exhibitions.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases.
- Travel and/or web demo to global customer sites to preform start-up and training services.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
- Complete engineering project by using CAE/CAD/FE tools.
You will have the following Qualifications/Experience:
- BA/BS/MSc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in CAD/FE and Romax software tool chain
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Available for Travel up to 20% for global customers
- Customer Service or Sales Support experience
- Proven Project Management skills
Other Jobs at Romax Technology
No jobs currently available.