Direct Entry Job Fixed Term Abingdon, UK
Uploaded 7 Sep 2019
Reaction Engines is looking for Production Technicians to join the team on a contract basis, working a shift pattern covering production hours of 6am – 10pm. The post holders will operate primarily in support of the manufacturing of advanced heat exchanger products, undertaking a range of technical tasks focussing on the preparation and completion of heat exchanger assemblies and acceptance testing. The role addresses the requirement for careful identification of component parts and a methodical and neat approach to the assembly and preparation, for processing, of a range of delicate and technically complex assemblies.
- Prior work in a manufacturing production environment, preferably in high value intricate assemblies
- Good numerical skills
- Good housekeeping skills, contributing to the maintenance of a clean and tidy working environment
- Good interactional skills
- An attention to fine detail
- A willingness to work flexibly, setting a priority on meeting deadlines to avoid costly delays
- Good manual dexterity and sound observational skills
- Vacuum brazing/ vacuum heat treatment experience
- Wire EDM operator
- A degree/HND level qualification or equivalent in an engineering discipline is desirable but not required so long as the applicant demonstrate appropriate previous experience and attributes for the role
Other Jobs at Reaction Engines Limited
No jobs currently available.