We are looking for multiple Antenna Engineers to work on RF Antennas or Active Antenna projects - you will be joining a, close-knit and welcoming team, of more than 10 multi-cultural Engineers. You will be involved with the full life of product from Negotiation to in orbit test - including design phase, product development process, prototype build, product qualification and production build.
This role would require some travel in other European Airbus sites.
For the right person, there are 3 x career paths available for this role:
• Recognised expert in RF / Active Antenna
• Develop Team Leader skills by managing a team of 2-35Engineers
• Develop Project Manager skills by monitoring and delivering the projects on schedule and on budget
Task & accountabilities :
• Design and development of active antennas.
• Work on new product development.
• Perform design and development of advanced antennas, antenna subsystems and antenna elements.
• Support writing of reports, white papers, bids, proposals, specification definitions and acceptance test procedures.
• Support design and implementation of active antenna systems or RF antenna systems
Required skills :
• Antenna simulation tools: TICRA software
• Good Analytical and mathematical skills
• Experience in antenna designs and either Antenna Theory or Microwave / RF (Radio Frequency) Engineering.
• Microwave design experience with Phased Arrays and other active antennas, based on horn and printed radiating elements
• Experience utilizing electromagnetic simulation tools such as FEKO, CST or similar analysis software.
• Experience with MATLAB analysis and basic programming.
• Experience in designing antenna feeds.
• Experience in passive antenna design (Single offset, Gregorian, Single Feed Per Beam (SFPB), multiple feed per beam(MFB) ...)
• French language is a plus but not Mandatory.