Mission Analysis Engineer
Direct Entry Job Permanent Glasgow, UK
Uploaded 22 Sep 2019
ABOUT AAC CLYDE SPACE
The group AAC Clyde Space offers turnkey solutions and services from mission design to on-orbit operations, including reliable customizable satellite platforms in the range of 1 to 50 Kg and a full range of subsystems for cube and small satellites. With unrivalled flight heritage and end-to-end service, AAC Clyde Space enables customers to reach their mission goals through a single, trusted point of contact.
The company is looking to expand its engineering team to meet rapidly growing customer demand for our products as this exciting market expands. We are looking to recruit a Mission Analysis Engineer who can work within our Missions Group to deliver our next range of nanosatellite projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Develop mission analysis capability utilising and developing new simulation and analysis tools.
- Performing preliminary design studies and analysis of complex nanosatellite products.
- Design and analysis of new Attitude Determination and Control System features and capabilities.
- Supporting business winning activities and proposals with system level analysis.
- Supporting progress reviews and gates towards completion of projects
- On orbit data analysis and debug support.
- Perform power, link, data and pointing budgets whilst improving on existing toolsets.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use this data, please click on the link below to see our job applicant privacy notice.
AAC Clyde Space has a legal responsibility to ensure that all its employees have the legal right to live and work in the EU. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to Clyde Space verifying that you are eligible to work in the EU before you start work. Clyde Space are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please note that if you have not heard anything from us within 2 weeks of applying, your application has on this occasion been unsuccessful.
- Minimum BEng or BSc Engineering subject (Electronic, Mechanical, Systems etc)
- Experience/interest in the following areas:
- Constellation design and deployment
- Attitude control systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and the drive to complete.
- Strong MATLAB/Simulink user or similar programming languages with an aptitude to learn.
- Able to commit to the plan and deliver the expected results on time, or to report proactively if any deviations are foreseen.
- Ability to write technical documentation to a high standard.
- Previous experience in real time control systems and analysis of real time systems.
- Experience in control systems engineering.
Other Jobs at AAC Clyde Space
No jobs currently available.