Spire Global, Inc. is a fast growing technology company that is changing the world with space data and analytics. Founded in 2012, Spire designs and operates one of the largest satellite constellations in the world (we just celebrated the launch of our 100th satellite), which it uses to gather maritime, aviation, and weather data.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our in-house team in the Glasgow office on behalf on the UK and European entities. The Assistant Account will be working in a fast pace environment supporting the current finance team.
Responsibilities of your role:
- Accounts Payable
- Process invoices and credit notes timely and accurately
- Prepare vendor payment runs
- Process payments on ERP and set up on online banking
- Reconcile supplier statements and follow up to ensure accounts payable is accurately recorded
- Manage suppliers promptly and diligently
- Collate payroll information for processing
- Onboarding new employees
- Monthly & Year End payroll submission
- Reporting on Benefits in Kind
- Month End
- Prepare and post month end journal entries for areas of accounting, such as, fixed assets, stock, prepayments and accruals.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for submission to group finance
- Prepare weekly bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for AP/AR/Intercompany
- Other Ad-hoc Duties
Qualifications / Experience:
- At least 1 year experience in transactional finance
- Experience of multi-currency environment preferred
- Intermediate experience with excel
Strong candidates will also possess skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Degree in Accountancy
- Previous Netsuite experience
- Experience of manufacturing and project driven business
Other Jobs at Spire Global
No jobs currently available.