Raptor Aerospace are a small but rapidly expanding space-sector start-up focused on launch related training and the delivery of launch services using small sub-orbital rockets. Joining a small team, the successful candidate will take responsibility for the assembly of small rockets using composites and subcontract manufactured metal components, they will assist with general workshop work and assist with the development, fabrication and maintenance of launch support equipment. As they increase their skills and experience the successful applicant will be asked to assist with launch activities and may be asked to travel within the UK and abroad to assist with live launch campaigns using the rockets they have worked on.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Engineering experience including fabrication and problem solving.
- Composites experience including wet lay-up and design of production composite parts.
- Metalworking experience including basic turning, drilling and milling experience.
- CAD/design experience would be preferred.
- Ability to manage their own time and keep on top of project deadlines.
- A strong interest in space and rockets.
Other Jobs at Raptor Aerospace
No jobs currently available.