- Executing monthly and quarterly internal management reporting of different business areas.
- Review monthly results and perform monthly variance analysis vs actuals
- Budgeting and forecasting processes and coordinating with business unit leaders
- Ad hoc financial analysis of business activities and spending
- Active role in sales tracking and invoicing process, contract management and reporting on customer activity
- Partner with sales and customer service to ensure timely invoicing, collection and measuring of client usage
- Development of invoicing process and reporting of revenue and cashflow
- Assisting in various development projects related to internal controls and financial processes
Ideal candidate is a self-starter that enjoys identifying challenges and then solving them. To succeed in this position, candidate should ideally have:
- University degree in finance or accounting
- Startup or small company experience
- Proficiency in Excel. Experience with financial accounting systems a plus (i.e. Netvisor) as well as experience in PowerBI or similar tools for reporting and analysis
- Ability to establish credibility and influence at the senior leadership level
- Strong communication skills - enjoys working cross-functionally
- Fluency in English. Finnish language skills would be beneficial.
- Analytical mindset, drive for process development and optimization
Rolling DeadlineApply Now!If you apply, please mention that you found this job on our site
Other Jobs at Iceye
No jobs currently available.