- Executing monthly and quarterly internal management reporting of different business areas.
- Review monthly results and perform monthly variance analysis vs actuals
- Budgeting and forecasting processes and coordinating with business unit leaders
- Ad hoc financial analysis of business activities and spending
- Active role in sales tracking and invoicing process, contract management and reporting on customer activity
- Partner with sales and customer service to ensure timely invoicing, collection and measuring of client usage
- Development of invoicing process and reporting of revenue and cashflow
- Assisting in various development projects related to internal controls and financial processes
Ideal candidate is a self-starter that enjoys identifying challenges and then solving them. To succeed in this position, candidate should ideally have:
- University degree in finance or accounting
- Startup or small company experience
- Proficiency in Excel. Experience with financial accounting systems a plus (i.e. Netvisor) as well as experience in PowerBI or similar tools for reporting and analysis
- Ability to establish credibility and influence at the senior leadership level
- Strong communication skills - enjoys working cross-functionally
- Fluency in English. Finnish language skills would be beneficial.
- Analytical mindset, drive for process development and optimization