- Collaborate with leaders, key stakeholders and interview staff at all levels of the organization to document and update critical business processes and policies in company portal (Confluence)
- Identify bottlenecks and lead process development towards most efficient set-up for ICEYE
- Ensure seamless integration of processes between different functions and remove contradictions
- Monitor progress of implementation and documentation of identified new processes and policies
- Develop tools and methods to measure, track and report relevant KPIs for continuous improvement
- Recommend systems and applications for increasing automation and operational efficiency
- Contribute to and support future ERP project
- Degree in Business Management, Project Management or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Able to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple project streams efficiently and diplomatically
- Excellent English proficiency
Rolling DeadlineApply Now!If you apply, please mention that you found this job on our site
Other Jobs at Iceye
No jobs currently available.