We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative engineer with experience working in the space industry. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the seamless integration of all the technical aspects of a project. You will be working at the Harwell Campus, an innovative hub for science and technology advancement in the UK.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing and troubleshooting hardware and software for space missions.
- Supporting manufacture, assembly, integration and test of space systems and equipment.
- Leading a dynamic technical team to produce innovative engineering solutions.
- Preparation of technical documentation including test procedures, reports, specifications, and engineering change notices.
- Requirement analysis and definition.
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- Experience designing, integrating and testing hardware for the space environment.
- Software experience (i.e. programming, modelling, CAD).
- Ability to independently apply engineering principles to design projects.
- Keen to solve complex challenges in a small team.
- University degree in mechanical/aerosace/electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Proactive and hands on approach to problems.
- Individuals with Space Experience in Industry or with a Space Agency will have priority in evaluation of resumes.
- Software: Matlab/Python/C or C++
- CAD design (Pro/E, SolidWorkds, and/or CATIA).
- Familiarity with formal configuration control methods.
- Experience with ECSS standards.
- Experience with environmental qualification testing.
Other Jobs at Neptec UK
No jobs currently available.