CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
Location: London, Surrey (Leatherhead), Reading, Corsham, Bristol & Gloucester
Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients. We have lots of exciting opportunities for Java Developers. We need junior, mid-level, senior, lead and consultant developers, based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels. Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
• Writing well designed and efficient code
• Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle
• Working closely with the project team including testing / design authority / project management, to ensure all work is completed to the required standard
You need to have proven experience of:
• Hands-on Java Software Development
• Designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms• Working in an Agile environment
• Working with the Spring framework
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.