CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
Location: London, Surrey (Leatherhead), Reading, Corsham, Bristol & Gloucester
Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients. We have lots of exciting opportunities for Java Developers. We need junior, mid-level, senior, lead and consultant developers, based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels. Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
• Writing well designed and efficient code
• Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle
• Working closely with the project team including testing / design authority / project management, to ensure all work is completed to the required standard
You need to have proven experience of:
• Hands-on Java Software Development
• Designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms• Working in an Agile environment
• Working with the Spring framework
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
Other Jobs at CGI
No jobs currently available.