Are you passionate about the space sector, its industry and applications? Do you want to expand your expertise and join an innovative and fast changing industry?
Joining Euroconsult means integrating an innovative and fast-growing consulting group with an international reach. A consulting firm specialized in the space and satellite application sectors, Euroconsult is currently seeking a consultant to contribute to its growth in the space industry.
Our consulting team is seeking a consultant to support our market research and consulting activities in the space sector. Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring market trends in the commercial space industry
- Developing and managing databases including supply/demand metrics
- Supporting consulting assignments through strategic market analyses, assessment of key industry players, contribution to forecast models etc.
- Supporting the development of research reports published by the company
- Master’s degree or equivalent in economics, finance or engineering (mandatory)
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in the space sector
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to assess economic and/or industry trends
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Personal skills: ability to work in an international and multicultural environment; ability to work independently; a team player; respect of corporate values; ability to work under pressure; high commitment; ability to deliver high-quality results to the company and clients.
Other Jobs at Euroconsult
No jobs currently available.