Internship / Thesis – Sales Analysis & Business Application Study
Internship 5 months Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Uploaded 24 Jan 2020
Tasks and Responsibilities
The intern will support the day-to-day activities of ICE Cubes Sales Analysis and Business Application Study, including:
- Supporting the definition and implementation of sales and business strategy
- Identifying high-potential markets for space flight opportunities
- Preparing and executing business campaigns
- Following up leads and supporting the conversion of leads into opportunities
- Analysing the results of campaigns
- Participating in promotional events
- Using Customer Relationship Management software tool.
Main Relevant Qualifications and Experience
- Enrollment in the third year (or higher) of the following studies: Business Management/Engineering, Marketing or equivalent
- Knowledge of or first experience with:
- Business and Marketing analysis/strategy
- Market identification and analysis
- At ease with and interested in technical, scientific and space engineering aspects.
The successful intern will have the following skills:
- An innovative mindset and pro-active & flexible attitude
- Ability to adhere to strict standards of confidentiality
- Strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to write in a formal way and summarise information in English.
The candidate shall be eligible to work in the European Union or in possession of a European Blue Card for two or more years.
Other Jobs at Space Applications Services NV/SA
No jobs currently available.