Ground Segment Systems Engineer
Direct Entry Job Permanent Darmstadt, Germany
Uploaded 1 Feb 2020
As part of an on-site systems engineering team to maintain the overall system design documentation of EUMETSAT GEO (Meteosat) and LEO (EPS) satellite ground segments.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Maintain system requirements, interfaces and design baseline
- Model systems using MBSE Approach
- Review system evolutions and support IV&V
Minimum of three years’ engineering experience in at least one of the system components of a ground segment of an earth observation satellite.
Experience in one of the following areas:
- Payload data processing systems
- Mission monitoring and control systems
- Data archiving and dissemination systems
- Ground segment integration, verification and validation (IV&V)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
Other Jobs at GMV
No jobs currently available.