Systems Engineer – Mandarin
Direct Entry Job Permanent Harwell, Oxfordshire, UK
Uploaded 17 Feb 2020
You will be joining Open Cosmos’ systems team in Harwell-Oxford (UK) and will be responsible to lead and manage the analysis and engineering aspects of Open Cosmos space missions. The candidate is expected to be involved in the whole cycle of a mission from concept, to tests, V&V, to orbital operations support and telemetry analysis. This position requires a Systems Engineer fluent in Mandarin.
- Proven experience in satellite systems engineering. To have seen the full cycle of a space mission, from conception to end of life.
- Have experience of MBSE and MBSE tools.
- Have experience in FMECA, FDIR and CONOPS.
- Fluent in Mandarin.
- Experience in managing budgets 9eg. Power, mass, link, data & pointing)
- Have good knowledge of the subsystems involved in a satellite: power system, on board computer, AOCS, comms, propulsion, mechanical.
- Have good knowledge of AIT processes.
- Have knowledge of the regulatory environment: frequency allocation, insurance, export, debris mitigation.
- Quick to learn and teach.
Other Jobs at Open Cosmos
No jobs currently available.