Program Internship Timing* Compensation Summer Internship May 26 – August 13, 2020 Competitive hourly rates, may vary based on role and experience. Return applicants eligible for higher rates. Autumn & Spring May be available depending on business needs. Please check the Careers site.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program or higher from an accredited academic institute
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work with sensitive data and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work part-time or full-time for a minimum of three months
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have an interest in the space industry or a related STEM field
Other Jobs at Iridium
No jobs currently available.