You will join our growing space team in Central London applying economics tools to support a wide range of projects for UK and international clients in the space industry and economy. Your work will involve data management and processing, quantitative and qualitative analysis, report drafting, and client interaction.
You will also be expected to support the team’s development and growth through proposal writing and, in time, be able to influence which projects we pursue and develop ownership and responsibility for specific domains within space.
The rapid development of the space industry means we are often faced with new questions for which no established methods exist. An analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills are key attributes for the new team member.
- Undergraduate or post-graduate degree in economics with strong academic results;
- Interest in space industry, science and applications, and commercial aspects, with commitment to specialise;
- Analytical mindset and strong quantitative skills (including data management, statistical analysis, modelling, etc.);
- Qualitative analysis skills (interview analysis, literature review);
- Familiarity and eagerness to learn programmes such as MS Excel/Stata;
- Right to live and work in the UK (EU citizens can apply for settled status provided they live in the UK before 31/12/2020).