3-month internship, starting in June 2020
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the SES Human Resources team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry. Based in Washington, DC and or Manassas, VA, you will contribute providing customer-like experience to our employees on Human Resources topics.
- Assist with Regional summer internship program (events, internship on-boarding)
- Help to improve SES internship program with adding new ideas, resources, creating templates
- Aide in new starter and Onboarding process, including gathering relevant documentation, running new hire background checks, communication with new employee, completing i-9 verifications, follow-up with relevant department, etc.
- Organize and maintain employee files
- Provide support to other HR staff with various projects/tasks
- Being an advanced student in Business Administration or Human Resources Management
- Strong interest in Human Resources
- Basic understanding of HR processes and practices
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Work in a collaborative environment;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.