Direct Entry Job Permanent Bristol, UK
Uploaded 26 Mar 2020
4EI is a business that has evolved from decades of delivering expertise in Earth Observation, GIS and data analytics projects. We take satellite imagery and all forms of spatial data and convert it into information about our world for government, business and individuals. Our technical skills provide objective, consistent and repeatable insights for clients across the globe. With offices in Bristol, UK and Abu Dhabi, UAE, our team of data scientists, GIS experts and Earth Observation specialists are renowned for focussing on our clients’ needs and creating innovative solutions to address their core business issues and challenges. 4EI is offering the opportunity for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join their rapidly growing team.
About the role
You will be working with a fast-paced team, coordinating projects either in the UK or UAE.
The Ideal Candidate will have / be responsible for:
• A minimum of two years working within a similar role;
• Good verbal, written and technical communication skills;
• Ability to work within high pressure situations and to tight delivery deadlines;
• Ability to work independently, proactively and be flexible in responding to change;
• Understanding and experience of managing geospatial data and services;
• Experience in a GIS software package (with a specific focus on ESRI software being favourable);
• Relevant undergraduate degree (desirable);
• Responsible for sub-contractor and supplier liaison and management
• Responsible for internal planning, coordination, and scheduling of project tasks;
• Responsible for technical and sales support to the Project, Sales, and Marketing Teams;
• Responsible for geospatial data handling and management (with a specific focus on satellite imagery and derived products);
• Responsible for geospatial data quality control and data delivery;
• Responsible for coordinating internal and external Project Reporting and Budgeting.
Salary: Dependent on experience
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and covering letter, complete with current salary expectation, to [email protected]