3- to 4-month internship, starting in May.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Systems Engineering team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry. Based in Princeton, NJ, you will contribute to the development and maintenance activities for the Commercial Systems Engineering team supporting technical analyses and documentation across SES’ industry leading fleet of 50+ satellites.
- Supporting the enhancement and organization of satellite technical user guides, assisting with the technical accuracy and consistency of reference material utilized by internal and external customers.
- Performing basic satellite antenna and link evaluations in support of satellite services.
- Assist with the automation and access to reference and training material, utilizing web based wiki’s, applications & interfaces.
- Support Sr Engineering staff with various on-going projects and system modeling efforts.
- Being an advanced level (undergraduate or graduate) student in Telecommunications/ Satellite / RF Engineering or related field of study.
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, experience with coding in different programming languages (ie MatLab, C++, python, Java, etc)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Comfortable working with international teams.
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.