Triad are currently seeking a GIS Technician, to start in June, based in the North Yorkshire area. The role is an initial 6-month contract, with a view to being made permanent after this period.
We would be interested in speaking with you if you are a graduate in GIS or a related subject and have some demonstrable experience with either GIS or Remote Sensing, in a commercial or academic environment. This role will give you the opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic geospatial production team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated team of geospatial professionals and work with like-minded people on key end client deliverables.
The role will involve:
- The production of high-quality maps from aerial imagery, using geospatial techniques.
- Classification of data and spatial modelling.
- Basic geospatial analysis.
- Geospatial modelling.
One of the more important aspects of the role is to ensure that the outputs are produced to a high standard and that the spatial accuracy of the data complies with specifications, meaning that close attention to detail is required.
- You should be able to demonstrate critical thinking and an innovative approach to problem solving.
- It is essential that you are IT literate and confident in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- It would be advantageous for you to have experience in CAD/GIS software.
- Ideally, you will have a scientific background related to one of the subject areas listed above and be educated to degree level or have relevant work experience in this field.
Other Jobs at Triad
No jobs currently available.