Process and Quality Assurance Engineer
Direct Entry Job 4 years Darmstadt, Germany
Uploaded 6 May 2020
In the EUMETSAT matrix organisation, the Technical and Scientific Support (TSS) department provides inter alia quality assurance (QA) and process assurance services to the full organisation, through a dedicated Competence Area of its Process Assurance and Management Support Division (PRS).
Under the supervision of a Quality Assurance Officer, the Quality Assurance Engineer supports quality and process assurance services to the Administration Department and to strategic functions reporting directly to the Director-General.
- Proven experience in quality and process assurance in a medium-size entity ;
- Knowledge of process modelling methodologies and documentation of a quality management system;
- Knowledge of internal quality audit practices;
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies would be an advantage;
- Ability to analyse, synthesise and communicate complex issues;
- Good planning skills and autonomy;
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven ability to apply these to the interactions with teams.