Internship 6 months Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Uploaded 17 May 2020
Maana Electric’s business team is looking to fill the role of Marketing Intern. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s business team include:
- Design and present new social media campaign.
- Create social media contents and manage company’s social media accounts.
- Help with planning and hosting marketing events.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Currently enrolled or newly graduated in a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or similar fields.
- Able to multitask and willing to learn new tasks quickly.
- Flexible and willing to help on a wide variety of administrative tasks.
- Structured and able to self-manage.
- Able to understand needs of the team and ensure needs are met.
- Good IT skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to be responsible and hold a high level of confidentiality.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English. French, Luxembourgish and German are considered a plus.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.