Business Analyst Intern
Internship 6 months Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Uploaded 17 May 2020
Maana Electric’s team is looking to fill the role of Business Analyst Intern. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s business team include:
- Perform research to gather data pertaining to solar industry, company and customer trends.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to uncover competition and industry information.
- Prepare and update business cases and strategies.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks.
- Write analytical and business reports.
- Currently enrolled or newly graduated in a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business and Administration or similar fields.
- Able to multitask and willing to learn new tasks quickly.
- Flexible and willing to help on a wide variety of administrative tasks.
- Structured and able to self-manage.
- Able to understand needs of the team and ensure needs are met.
- Good IT skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to be responsible and hold a high level of confidentiality.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent written and oral communication in English. Luxembourgish, French and German are considered a plus.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
Other Jobs at Maana Electric
No jobs currently available.