Direct Entry Job Permanent Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Uploaded 17 May 2020
Maana Electric’s team is looking to fill the role of Technician. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Aid in supporting of a wide range of laboratory activities.
- Fabricate parts and assemblies for breadboards and prototypes.
- Supporting scientific investigations and experiments on breadboards and prototypes.
- Aid in decision making in components manufacturing and prototyping process.
- Maintaining and cleaning of laboratory/warehouse area and equipment.
- Ordering and maintaining stock in warehouse.
- Act horizontally across the organization to help a variety of engineering projects.
- Ensure safety standards are kept and carry out risk assessments.
- Writing simple reports on performed activities.
- Wide background of hands on fabrication skills ranging from machining experience, welding, soldering, and metal parts fabrication.
- Ability to operate and maintain manual lathes, mills and other machining equipment.
- Ability to operate simple CNC machines.
- Familiar with prototype/breadboards fabrication.
- Experience in developing prototypes and making things from both ‘napkin sketches’ and CAD.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Good written and oral communication in English. Luxembourgish and French are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.