Mechanical Design Intern
Internship Fixed Term Meckenbeuren, Germany
Uploaded 17 May 2020
Yuri is a space startup that takes science experiments or anything else to microgravity. We offer services on the International Space Station, on space capsules, suborbital rockets or parabolic flights. We’re looking for full time (40h) interns in our Meckenbeuren office.
- Development of prototypes
- Design, assemble, integrate, test of actual flight hardware
- Prepare a business plan based on the calculated manufacturing costs of the prototypes, possible savings when manufactured in small series and on customers` demands
You are the right person if you
- are an enrolled student within mechanical, aerospace or automotive engineering or similar
- have experience with CAD software (ideally Catia V6)
- have experience with MS Office
- are fluent in English and advanced in German § ideally have a driving license B (not a must)
You can expect
- great responsibility from the start, you work on a real customer project
- a steep learning curve, you’ll work together with the founders (experienced space engineers)
- an awesome startup culture with team events, flexible working hours and a brand new office
Ready for the Challenge? Send your application to [email protected] We’re looking forward to your application!
Other Jobs at Yuri Gravity
No jobs currently available.